TEACHER OF COMPUTING & ICT
(Outer London pay scale)
For September 2018
Nower Hill is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
We are looking for a high calibre and enthusiastic Teacher of Computer Science and ICT to join our team and contribute to the development of consistently outstanding quality of teaching and learning. You will have the ability to inspire, enthuse and encourage students to enjoy their learning, leading to a desire to achieve their highest potential. You will hold a passion for your subject and will have a creative, inspirational approach to delivering the curriculum. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July.
· a successful Computing department of 5 specialist teachers
· Computer Science at GCSE and ‘A’ level
· ICT vocational courses at level 2 and level 3
· students who are a pleasure to teach
· a strong culture of professional development
· superb facilities
· an oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Closing date: 9.00 am on Tuesday 23rd January.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 30th January.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.