We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of Computing/Business Studies to teach across the school to GCSE level. We are looking for candidates with a passion for their chosen subject and the ability to deliver an innovative curriculum at key stages 3 and 4.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following characteristics:
· Evidence of good quality teaching and subject knowledge;
· a commitment to high standards and outcomes;
· an understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning;
· the ability to differentiate materials to meet the needs of the learners;
· evidence of good classroom management skills;
· the ability to work with the needs of the students and parents in our culturally diverse community;
· a willingness to contribute to enrichment activities;
· the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone, and as part of a team;
· a confident and competent approach to the use of ICT to engage students in their learning.
Applicants should send to school a fully completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Sue Simons, Business/HR Manager: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: 12 noon on Thursday, 15 March 2018
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday, 20 March 2018