An Ofsted Outstanding School.
Last year, 61% of students achieved 5+ Basics (E&M) and 45% achieved the EBacc.
"All adults have the highest expectations of pupils' behaviour and learning, which results in exceptional rates of progress and excellent behaviour" Ofsted 2017.
At Dixons Kings Academy, our mission is to ensure everyone receives the support and care needed to become successful and lead a purposeful and happy life. To achieve this goal, we believe that everyone must uphold our three values of integrity, diligence and civility. Our behaviour systems ensure teachers can teach and students can learn.
The right candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our academy. They will think strategically and work effectively with a range of students and staff to support high quality educational provision. The successful applicant will have:
- good communication skills
- good organisation skills and be able to work on their own and as part of a team
- a commitment to developing the academy as part of the wider community
The academy can offer:
- fantastic students who are positive, keen to learn and progress
- excellent conditions in our new school building
- CPD programme to support and develop staff
- enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff
www.dixonska.com or email email@example.com
Dixons Kings Academy is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.
Closing date for applications 17 October 2018 (12.00 noon)
Interviews/selection 19 October 2018