TEACHER OF COMPUTING (FULL TIME OR PART TIME)
(Outer London pay scale)
Required from September 2021.
Nower Hill is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
As a result of an increase in the number of students choosing Computing at KS4 and KS5, we are looking for a high calibre and enthusiastic Teacher of Computing to join our team and contribute to the development of consistently outstanding quality of teaching and learning. You will have the ability to inspire, enthuse and encourage students to enjoy their learning, leading to a desire to achieve their highest potential. You will hold a passion for your subject and will have a creative, inspirational approach to delivering the curriculum. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July.
- a successful Computing department of 5 specialist teachers
- Computer Science at GCSE and ‘A’ level
- IT vocational courses at level 2 and level 3
- students who are a pleasure to teach
- a strong culture of professional development
- excellent facilities
- an oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Closing date: 9am Monday 19th April 2021
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Nower Hill High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
- A dynamic place to work
- Comprehensive Professional Development and training opportunities
- Staff well-being service...