Woodbridge High School is a successful school situated in the heart of Woodford Green, North East London. It is fully comprehensive with an ethnically and socially diverse intake. The school has a strong and distinctive ethos of ‘Pride in Achievement’ and enjoys an excellent reputation within the local community. The outstanding 6th form achieves impressive results year after year. We are currently looking for a Teacher of Computing to join our team. We would welcome teacher’s looking for flexible working and/or returning to the profession.
The Computing department offers:
- Computing is a key subject at KS3 and many pupils study them at GCSE and then ‘A’ level
- Good results at GCSE, AS and A Level
- The opportunity to be a creative practitioner of Computing teaching
- A supportive and expanding department
- A comprehensive NQT programme if required
- An experienced Head of Department who will work with you as you become an outstanding teacher
The successful applicant will:
- Have a strong belief in comprehensive education
- Have the ability to deliver excellent student outcomes
- Be an innovative and inspirational teacher
- Be committed to their personal and professional development
- Make a positive contribution to the school’s distinctive ethos
- Have the experience of teaching a full age and ability range.
- Have the ability to teach Computing at A Level
Woodbridge High School offers you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly regarded school
- A welcoming and friendly staff body
- Motivated, well-behaved and friendly students
- Opportunities for rapid career development and promotion
- Access to state of the art sports and leisure facilities
- Tailored professional development and training
- A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
Woodbridge High School is committed to working with local schools and leads on many aspects of school improvement and inter-school development. We would like you to consider being part of our team at this exciting time in our development.
The school is committed to promoting and safe-guarding the welfare of children. All candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and overseas checks where necessary.
Further details about the school, about the post and an application form are available from the school either by phoning 020 8504 9618, or by e-mailing email@example.com or they can be downloaded from the website www.woodbridgehigh.co.uk
Please note that the school can only consider completed school application forms and not CVs alone.
Closing date: Wednesday, 26th, February 2020 at 9.00 am
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within a week of the closing date. Please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion if you have not heard within that time frame.