Teacher of Computing
Full time - commence January 2022 (earlier start considered)
It is an exciting time to join the staff team at Cobham Free School - having moved to our fantastic new premises this year, we are growing in size in September 2021, moving to four-form entry across a number of our year groups.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, professional teacher, keen to grow their career in our innovative school. The role is full time, teaching across KS3 - KS5, with small teaching groups at GCSE/A level in brand new ICT suites.
NQTs are most welcome to apply, we are experienced in offering support in conjunction with local partnerships.
As well as its own competitive pay scale, other benefits include:
- Small class sizes of up to 26 pupils (Senior Department)
- Small sixth form tutor groups
- Shorter term times and holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A stimulating environment where pupils enjoy learning and behaviour is excellent
- A genuinely friendly environment where all staff and pupils are known to each other.
Informal discussions and visits are most welcome, please contact Sonya Davies at email@example.com .
For further details, please see the school website.
Candidates are welcome to use either the TES application form available on this site, or the school's own application form available on the school website. CVs will not be accepted.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and other relevant checks will be undertaken for successful candidates.
Cobham Free School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years
Cobham Free School is a publicly-funded, co-educational free school which opened its Junior phase in September 2012 and changed to all-through status (4-18 years) in September 2014, opening a sixth form in September 2019. The school now admits ...