Here at Carr Hill High School, our ethos is based on being proud to belong. As an 11-16 school of 1000 students, we are situated in the market town of Kirkham just 9 miles from the Fylde coast at Lytham. We have easy access to the M55 and from there great links to the M6, M65, M61 and M58.
In our pursuit of excellence we have high expectations for all. We are committed to ensuring that all our young people have access to a challenging, engaging, broad curriculum which is explicit in the way knowledge is taught and implicit in the experiences shared and the quality of relationships. Our curriculum has been developed with the ambition that each and every student in the school will become:
• A committed, successful learner making excellent progress in a range of subjects
• An aspirational individual achieving the necessary qualifications, skills and qualities for their further education and employment
• A resilient, confident young person who is able to live a safe and healthy life
• A respectful, responsible citizen who makes a positive contribution to society
If you think you could be part of our journey to excellence, please read on.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who can promote a love and passion for learning and performance in dance
• A team player who will work with colleagues to provide the very best learning experiences for our students at KS3 and on KS4 courses
• A teacher who will respond to the needs of all students whatever their ability or additional needs
• A teacher who is committed to their own professional development
• A teacher who is optimistic and positive and willing to develop
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to join our team of very committed, supportive and professional staff
• A student body keen to pursue excellence and who are proud to belong
• Easy travel access either by car or public transport
• CPD opportunities
• School fitness room available to staff
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to provide a Disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service before any appointment is confirmed.