The Teacher of Dance will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging, dynamic dance lessons to a wide range of students within the school. They must be able to teach a range of styles including cheerleading, jazz and contemporary/creative dance. In addition, they must demonstrate exceptional practical dance skills as well as strong creativity and must hold relevant dance qualifications or the equivalent in teaching experience.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teach across all levels and abilities. Classes will range from Prep school pupils to Sixth Form pupils of varying abilities. Classes will be curricular and extra – curricular classes.
• To engage and inspire students, creating an enjoyable dance experience for all involved.
• Develop dance technique whilst accommodating for differentiation.
• Choreograph dance pieces of a high standard for performance.
Must be Available Wednesday and Thursday afternoons with the possibility of additional hours throughout the week.
The closing Date for applications is : 19th August 2019
The post holder will be required to;
• Submit an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS).
• Complete Child Protection Training.
• Promote and safeguard the welfare of all children and young person’s they are responsible for or come into contact with.