We wish to appoint a highly motivated and creative Teacher of Design and Technology to join us. This post provides an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to progress his/her career and would suit either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher wishing to develop his or her potential: a July/August salary may be available for NQTs.
We have recently been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 600 students. Joining us, you will teach across the age and ability range and make a significant positive contribution to the vision of the school.
To be successful, you will be:
- an excellent classroom practitioner;
- able to demonstrate success in teaching Design Technology to Key Stages 3 and 4 students of all abilities;
- able to demonstrate specialist skills in one or some of the following: Resistant Materials/Electronics/Graphic Design/Food Technology;
- committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students;
- able to create a stimulating learning environment;
- passionate about teaching and learning;
- able to make a significant contribution to the development of the Technology Faculty.
In return, you will enjoy:
- excellent support from the Technology faculty and the Senior Leadership Team;
- high-quality Continuing Professional Development;
- the opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills;
- the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team committed to improved outcomes for students.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a real difference for our students, we would like to hear from you.
For full details and an application form, please visit www.brightonhill.hants.sch.uk
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 18th May 2018.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and other employment checks.