Required: September 2018
Teacher of Design and Technology
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented colleague to work at Twynham School.
We are looking for an talented and dedicated teacher who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach Design and Technology in a vibrant and forward thinking department
- Further support the already excellent outcomes for students in Design and Technology
- Work with exceptional professionals
- Further shape the curriculum within Design and Technology
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has the ability to deliver at least two of the D&T specialisms up to at least GCSE
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The chance to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date: Monday 30th April 2018
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.