North Halifax Grammar School
Living to Learn | Learning to Live
We aim to be the school that everyone wishes they went to…..why not join us?
We have an opportunity to teach Design & Technology in a successful selective co-educational setting where the students are able, highly motivated, eager to learn and well behaved.
Teacher of Design & Technology
from September 2018 – MPR/UPR
· Ofsted Outstanding (2011).
· Academically selective co-educational Academy (11- 18 years).
· Extremely proud of the achievements of our students.
· Progressive, friendly and vibrant.
· Supportive and inclusive.
· Be inspirational and motivational?
· Build great relationships with the students?
· Deliver quality teaching at all times?
· Be passionate about Design & Technology?
· Be a leader in Design & Technology?
· Be an excellent communicator?
“The school does amazing things; you will see people transformed”
Year 8 student
“Wide choice of enrichment: drama, sport, enterprise, music and many more”
Application forms and further details of the post are available to download from the Academy website www.nhgs.co.uk or email Mrs K Morris, Personnel Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 19th April 2018 at 12noon.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance, including checks with past employers.