Teacher of Design & Technology (DT)
£100 - £213.35 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education wishes to appoint an enthusiastic supply teacher of DT for a secondary school in North Yorkshire to commence in September 2021.
We seek a skilled teacher of Design Technology who is passionate about the subject and has high expectations of all students. The role would equally suit a newly/recently qualified teacher or someone with more experience.
The successful candidate will teach Design Technology. We are also looking for a colleague who can make a contribution to the wider life of the school, through extra-curricular clubs, trips and visits.
To be considered for the DT teacher position, you will:
• Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a DT teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency