If you are an outstanding, enthusiastic, committed and successful DT teacher with proven ability to teach inspirational lessons, we would like to hear from you. We wish to appoint an imaginative Teacher of Design & Technology who will be keen to work alongside a team determined to create an excellent Academy. Food bias is desirable. In return, the post offers the opportunity for continued professional development, state-of-the-art facilities and an excellent platform for further career development.
Archway Learning Trust is based in the heart of the city of Nottingham providing high quality learning experiences for our students from the ages 3 – 18. The Trust was previously Bluecoat Academies Trust formed in April 2014 as a result of the very long and successful history of Bluecoat Academy. The Trust comprises of Bluecoat Aspley Academy which includes the Sixth Form, Bluecoat Wollaton Academy, Bluecoat Beechdale Academy, Bluecoat Primary Academy and The Nottingham Emmanuel School.
We are committed to giving every child the very best start that we can by offering outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional personal support in an inclusive, faith based environment. The Trust believes in and offers equal opportunities for everyone.
The Trust offers an excellent package for its employees, in addition to the salary package, to include:
- Commitment from the Trust in supporting our staff in becoming outstanding teachers and leaders with many opportunities for CPD and further career development
- State-of-the-art buildings with excellent learning facilities
- Opportunity to work with a highly motivated team, led by exceptionally experienced and talented senior leaders
- The advantage of working with a successful academy group, with a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Access to the Teachers Pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Discounts scheme to include discounts on holidays, shopping family days out and much more
- Access to the Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about The Nottingham Emmanuel School, please visit www.emmanuel.nottingham.sch.uk
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to The Nottingham Emmanuel School, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 929 7445 (Ext: 3202 or Ext: 3102).
To apply, please download the ‘Teacher Application Form’ from the ‘Vacancies’ section on our website www.archwaytrust.co.uk and submit to email@example.com clearly demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday, 20th March 2018.
Interview date: Tuesday, 27th March 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post. We are an equal opportunities employer.