The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative Teacher of Design and Technology. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Design and Technology from KS2 to KS5. Experience of Resistant Materials and Systems and Control would be beneficial. The successful applicant will join a very successful faculty in an outstanding National Teaching School, with an expectation to strive for excellence at every opportunity, commit to sharing practice with others but also to expect the highest quality of support and personal professional development. This is a full-time and permanent post. Applications from NQTs and trainees are welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom teacher of Design and Technology able to teach throughout the age and ability range
- have a graduate qualification in Design and Technology or a related subject
- be passionate about Design and Technology and be able to inspire a similar enthusiasm in our students
- be committed to raising the attainment of all students
- demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants should submit an application form with a letter of application outlining their suitability for the post, philosophy of education and any relevant experience to Mr Matthew Parris, Head Teacher. A CV is not required.
The Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and complete a KCSIE Declaration.
An application form and information pack are available to download from the Minster School website on http://www.minster.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/ . For further information, or to request a postal pack, please contact the HR Officer on 01636 817343 or email email@example.com .
Closing date: midday on Monday 26th February 2018
Interview date: Monday 12th March 2018