Teacher of Design & Technology
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Design & Technology, Product Design and Graphics, to join an excellent school team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will play a vital role in raising achievement and attainment; and will benefit from working with highly motivated pupils within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside effective classroom management strategies. Although not essential, the ability to teach Food Technology would be an advantage for this post.
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Be committed to student leadership and encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- Be able and willing to teach a second subject within the school’s ethos
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture
- Students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
- New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
- Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team at the Stoke Poges Campus we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website: www.stokepoges.focus-school.com or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged to appreciate the supportive learning environment available.
A recruitment pack is available from: email@example.com
Completed application forms to be received by 12:00 noon on Friday 22nd December 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provides direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure and successful references