ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Design and Technology for a secondary school in Stone, Staffordshire to start March 2018.
The school itself are looking for a teacher of Design and Technology who is passionate about their subject and who enjoys teaching and learning. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming Art and Design department on a full time basis. The department has modern up to date resources.
You will be expected to take on the full teacher role which will involve you planning and marking. You will be responsible for teaching creative and memorable Design and Technology lessons to classes of 30 across the key stages.
If you feel that you are a teacher who can deliver on the schools ethos and are either a NQT or experienced staff member then we would like to hear from you. NQT’s will be supported through their NQT year and have an excellent track record of developing excellent teachers.
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- FREE DBS
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.