STRATFORD UPON AVON SCHOOL
Alcester Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9DH
Headteacher: Mr N Wallace
Teacher of Design & Technology
To start by February 2022
We are ideally seeking a creative teacher who will help shape the future curriculum and deliver high quality daily experiences for our students. We expect the successful candidate to be a strong classroom practitioner preferably with a specialism in Architecture and Resistant Materials as well as successful experience across a range of the different D&T subjects.
A great opportunity to teach Design & Technology in Shakespeare’s town. We:
- have had a very positive inspection by Ofsted under the new framework
- are in the process of developing/expanding our site due to our increasing popularity and increased admissions applications. This will further enhance our already excellent working environment/facilities and provide additional opportunities for your future development
- are a genuinely inclusive school. People matter; everybody matters. We live and breathe by our values
- have strong leadership at all levels. This is a deliberate way of working and the school ‘is well led by many’
- have a really strong pastoral system and structures, resulting in high levels of behaviour and buy-in from our students and parents
- have a talented, supportive staff who share and uphold the school’s values. They are committed to improving the school further and creating the best possible experiences for our students
- are part of a very special local community. Stratford upon Avon is a wonderful place to work.
There has never been a better time to work at Stratford upon Avon School. This is no ordinary school. There are many excellent schools around, but they all have a very different feel. We are a lovely school with a genuine ‘feel good factor’ throughout. Our mission is summed up by 3 words, Engage, Enthuse & Inspire, which underpin what we’re all about.
We hope you are particularly excited at the prospect of joining us. If you think, you have what it takes, then please submit a completed application form and supporting letter by the closing date.
Job description and further information can be found on our website at www.stratforduponavonschool.com. To apply, download a school application form and send all electronic applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon Tuesday 7th December 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Thank you for your interest in Stratford upon Avon School.
This is no ordinary school. There are many excellent schools around, but they all have a very different feel. We are a lovely school with a genuine ‘feel good factor’ throughout. Our mission ...