Required for September 2019
Teacher of Design and Technology (Full Time)
We are principally looking for a materials specialist but we may consider making more than one appointment for an applicant with the ability to teach materials and food technology
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools with a Sixth Form in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Design and Technology Department which is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better learning experience to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That out facilities are first class
• Receive a salary based on MPS scales. ( A TLR can be available for a suitable candidate)
Closing date for applications: Monday 25 March 2019, 9am
Interviews: will be held later in the week
For more details about this vacancy, information about our school and an application form please visit our web site at www.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.uk
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA