Rainham School for Girls
Executive Headteacher: Dr K Roberts
Teacher of Design Technology and Graphics with responsiblity for STEM
Rainham School for Girls are looking to appoint a Teacher of Design Technology and Graphics to work within our enthusiastic, dedicated Art, Design and Technology Faculty. Rainham School for Girls represents a culture of high aspiration, high expectation and success. Our aim is to provide an outstanding learning experience for all students within a safe, disciplined and caring environment.
The preferred candidate will:
• be an inspirational teacher who believes that the students in their care deserve the very best education
• be able to plan and teach engaging lessons which support students to make rapid progress
• be able to demonstrate a passion about the role of art within education at all key stages
• be able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills
• be able to offer innovative ideas for our ever developing Art department
Career progression is fully encouraged by the school which is supported through our outstanding CPD programme. We are part of one of the biggest Multi-Academy chains in the South East of England, The Kemnal Academies Trust, and this brings exciting opportunities for career progression and professional development. We passionately believe in the power of collaborative working and actively promote school to school support. This includes accessing support from our strong Teaching School Alliance who offer a range of high quality professional development opportunities for staff at all levels.
TKAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure and full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Applications will be considered on receipt and an appointment may be made before the closing date.