Teacher of Design Technology
Start date: January 2019
Salary: Academy Pay Points 1-11 (£22,917 - £33,491 per annum)
Hours of work: Full time - Permanent
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Possible interview date: Monday 29th October 2018
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit - the whole person.
All Saints’ Academy is a Good 11-19 Academy with outstanding and exceptional features.
• We have outstanding leadership
• We have an extremely positive Christian ethos that leads to exceptional behavior
• Our Christian ethos permeates the Academy and contributes to outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development (Ofsted December 2014)
• All Saints’ Academy is the most improved non-selective secondary school in Cheltenham
• All Saints’ Academy is second in the league table of Cheltenham non-selective schools for overall GCSE performance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Teacher of Design Technology or an NQT to join a highly successful DT department. There is scope for an additional TLR should the successful candidate demonstrate sound experience and skill in the delivery of Product Design, Graphics and Resistant Materials.
Our GCSE results have made rapid progress over the past three years with significant improvements across the range of DT specialisms.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at email@example.com