KAA is an 11 – 18 academy situated in the heart of Notting Hill, West London. We opened in brand new buildings in 2014 and our facilities are second to none. We are currently in our fourth year of operation and have 920 students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 with us. By September 2018 we will be a full school with all seven year groups.
KAA is a school which has the very highest standards – both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In our first year the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum. In 2017, Ofsted have judged us to be “outstanding” in all areas and described standards as “exceptional”. Our Sixth Form is also outstanding and is operated jointly with our independent school partners Charterhouse and Godolphin & Latymer. Candidates can read of our recent Ofsted and exam successes on our website, kaa.org.uk, along with other evidence of the exceptional standards in our school.
We are currently looking for a talented and committed Teacher of Food Technology to join our outstanding department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of being, or having the clear potential to be, an outstanding teacher of their subject.
- Significantly contributed to the work of a successful department.
- Experience of leading the planning and implementation of a curriculum initiative.
- Experience (can be limited) of delivering staff training and undertaking professional development of other teachers.
- Contributed to intervention programmes at a department/year group/whole school level.
- Good knowledge of data, tracking and monitoring of discrete groups of students.
- NQTs may apply if they can demonstrate high-potential through the process.
Deadline: Apply by 9 am on Monday 30th April 2018
Please send your completed application form to Lavinia Baboi at email@example.com
Please also complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/eh8N7EiLSyU6BIuE2
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children.