St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington R.C. Comprehensive school based in Highgate. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and committed teacher of Design Technology/Graphics to join our small team of creative and friendly staff in the department to teach across the full age and ability range.
• Plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard, thereby ensuring meaningful learning takes place and pupils make rapid and sustained progress
• Develop one’s own teaching practice to a level of advanced proficiency
• Fully implement all routines and techniques for creating a culture of high expectations
• Contribute to the enrichment, extra-curricular and raising aspirations programmes
• Provide daily pastoral tutoring to a cohort of pupils
Our NQT programme is excellent and we welcome applications from new teachers.
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
How to apply: An application form is attached and is also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh at: email@example.com