Required from September 2021
The Governors are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated teacher to join the Design Technology department in our thriving Catholic school community in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley.
St Augustine’s is a mixed, 11-16, oversubscribed comprehensive school with 1080 pupils on roll. We have a strong academic profile and in our last inspection we were judged by OFSTED to be “Outstanding” in all areas of school life. Our Section 48 report from 2019 describes us as an “outstanding Catholic school.”
We are looking for a person who will embrace the ethos of our community and build on our strengths.
The successful applicant will have:
• A passion for Technology and the ability to share this with young people
• Qualified Teacher Status with the ability to teach Design Technology up to GCSE Level
• Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A commitment to our vision of Catholic education with faith at the centre of school life
The ability to teach a second subject will be considered based on the expertise and experience of the successful candidate. Please indicate any additional subjects you are able to teach in your application.
For more information about the curriculum, please visit our website .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced safeguarding checks will be required.
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) by noon on Thursday 20th May with interviews taking place in the week beginning 24th May.
For further information please visit www.sarchs.com or contact Mrs Cath Gill, PA to the Headteacher, on 01254 823362.
St Augustine's R C High School