Would you like to work in a vibrant Outstanding school that prides itself on achieving the best for its students? Where relationships are a key strength?
You will join a friendly and welcoming school, working in an innovative department, where your own expertise and enthusiasm will further enhance the success of this high achieving department. You will teach across the age and ability range commencing September 2020.
We can offer you:
• Focussed career development, including structured CPD
• An outstanding team that work together collaboratively, sharing fantastic ideas and resources
• A supportive induction process and a range of systems to help you continue to develop.
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
• Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
• Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, which promote excellence, and consistently challenge you to improve?
How to apply:
Click the 'Quick Apply' button below to complete the application form.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms must be submitted by 9.00 am on Wednesday 26th February 2020. All applications will be considered upon receipt.
The Polesworth School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.