Following the relocation of our current member of staff, we are looking for a Teacher of Design Technology.
Q3 Academy Tipton is an ambitious and rapidly improving Academy, fully committed to raising achievement for students, developing and retaining high quality staff and curriculum innovation. Our Academy's success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of provision in every area.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and dedicated Teacher of Design Technology. You need to have energy and enthusiasm and willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy. If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement we would like to hear from you.
You will be looked after and developed at all times.
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
• Can bring experience and knowledge along with the skills and determination to be an outstanding teacher;
• Have enthusiasm, energy and vision;
• Are passionate about their subject;
• Demonstrate innovative ideas for teaching and learning and classroom management skills;
• Have a commitment to help young people succeed.
Why should you work with us?
Your dedication & commitment is not only recognised, but highly rewarded.
• Work laptop;
• Commitment to CPD and career development;
• Innovative approaches to reducing workload, wellbeing, improving home-life balance whilst retaining high standards;
• An empowered work-force with a genuine voice in improving the Academy further;
• A unified, dedicated and supportive staff team;
• Fun & interesting weekly staff incentives (weekly prizes, surprises and rewards);
• Excellent facilities.
If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement, you share our passion.
We want every child to feel happy and excited about coming to our Academy. We want our students to return home telling their families of the memorable and exciting lessons they have enjoyed.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Start Date: January 2020
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact HR to arrange this 0121 358 6186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Head office - Q3 Academies Trust, Wilderness Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7SD