Do you want to join a successful and forward thinking Design Technology Department? If so, an exciting opportunity to has arisen to appoint for a Teacher of Design Technology for Maternity Cover at this great Catholic school.
St Wilfrid's Catholic School is:
- a high achieving and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 940 students.
- a school that wants to be the very best it can be.
- a school where everyone is valued and supported.
- a strong community based on mutual respect.
- a welcoming and productive place.
Our Design Technology Department:
- is fully staffed by dedicated, specialist practitioners.
- is committed to creative and challenging teaching.
- has 3 multi media workshops and a dedicated food technology room.
If you want to work in a school where everyone is valued and supported to be the best they can be (both students and staff) then this is the school for you. Please click on this link to get a flavour of St Wilfrid’s: https://youtu.be/lVTRzg0QzM8
This is a school that wants to be the very best it can be. Do you want to be part of that? This post would suit a NQT or an experienced teacher who wants to join a school where there may be future opportunities for career progression.
We would welcome an opportunity to show you our school. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA on 01293 425185 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Application forms and details about the post are attached and should include a maximum of 2 pages of supporting statement.
The closing date given is a guide only and you are encouraged to submit your application form by email as soon as possible. There may be occasions where we will close a vacancy and interview once sufficient applications have been received.
The school is strongly committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Young People. The successful applicant shall be required to undertake an enhanced CRB disclosure and other recruitment checks.
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check at an Enhanced level.