Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, from September 2018, an enthusiastic Teacher of Digital Games Production and ICT to join our hard working Communications Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
· Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Digital Games Production and ICT
· Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students
· Will be able to teach Digital Games Production and ICT at Post 16
· Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student
· Will have the flexibility to offer a small amount of second subject teaching
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Acadamy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 18th May 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing 21.5.18.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.