ISA Wenhua Guangzhou Foreign Language IB Programme is part of the ISA International Education Group. We are looking for high potential candidates and experienced teachers for our IBDP Programme.
- plan, prepare and deliver activities that facilitate active teaching and learning experiences
- support and participate actively in curriculum development
- identify and select different resources and approaches to meet the teaching and learning requirements
- use relevant technology to support teaching and learning
- observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- provide appropriate feedback on students' coursework
- encourage and monitor the progress of students' performance and development
- maintain accurate and complete records and reports of students' progress and development
- deliver appropriate classroom management
- participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
- participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
- communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and needs
- keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- Strong command of English
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or higher with Major in Visual Arts
- Attained recognized teacher qualification (e.g. B.Ed., M.Ed, PGDE/PGCE)
- Not less two years in full-time teaching at IBDP level in mainstream school setting
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes
Interested candidates can click "Quick Apply" or register at our school recruitment website below will be processed in priority:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
INQUIRE 探究 | SUCCEED 成就 | ACT 践行
Inquire. Discover the wonders in the world
Succeed. Strive to be the best that you can be
Act. Make a positive difference in the world
ISA International Education Group (ISAIEG) is a provider of high quality schools a...