- IB World School (PYP and MYP authorized and DP candidate)
- Located close to Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who can work with digital tools in a digital environment (Flipped learning, blended learning)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Committed to staff training and development
The existing H-International School is part of a new project to develop an innovative, digital learning environment for students from Kindergarten through to post-university Master courses. We opened our High School in September with MYP4 and DP1 classes and are looking to recruit dedicated staff to be at the forefront of these exciting developments.
See www.h-is.com for more information regarding the school and www.h-campus.com for the whole project.
We are looking for teachers for DP Physics (SL and HL) August 2017.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years teaching experience, preferably working with the IB Diploma Programme, and be committed to inquiry based learning. The ability to offer more than one subject discipline is an advantage.
S/he should have a bachelor’s degree and hold a recognized teaching qualification. Due to restrictions with immigration laws s/he must also hold an EU passport or valid working papers for Italy.
Please send your C.V. with 2 references and a letter of application outlining your teaching experience and your suitability to our school to: