Scissett Middle is a thriving; over-subscribed and highly successful school catering for pupils between the ages of 10 and 13. Teachers at Scissett Middle School can really teach as pupils have outstanding behaviours for Learning. We encourage our staff to take risks and enjoy teaching as we believe this leads to exceptional progress and strong relationships.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic secondary Drama and English teacher, who wants to inspire a love of learning in our young people.
• Be a strong teacher committed to your own personal development
• Be organised and committed.
• Have a strong moral purpose which puts pupils at the centre of everything
• Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
• Believe in high achievement for all pupils
We can offer:
• Pupils with outstanding behaviour and a passion to learn
• A focussed and committed team to work with
• A school which prioritises well-being for pupils and staff.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
All completed applications should be made via the TES website by Monday 21st October 2019 with interviews to be held on Thursday 24th October 2019.