TEACHER OF DRAMA (Full Time)
Required for September 2018
Thank you very much for your enquiry about the post of Teacher of Drama at Dunraven School. We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and successful Teacher to join our thriving and oversubscribed school. An interest in drama activities outside the school would be welcomed as is a willingness to offer English.
DUNRAVEN SCHOOL OVERVIEW
The school’s aim is “Excellence for All” and the governors wish to appoint a candidate of significant ability and enthusiasm, aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful and diverse co-educational school and keen to share in the development of our All Through Provision.
Our results are strong, remaining well above national averages and representing positive ‘value-added’. Recognition of our marked progress has been significant and our journey as a school is important to us.
• In 2011 we received our fourth consecutive accreditation as an Investor in People school.
• In February 2011 we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading Edge School.
• In August 2011, we converted to Academy status.
• In 2012 we began our development as an All Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013.
• In summer 2013 our £20 million BSF programme was completed.
• In October 2014 we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted.
• In 2016 we were designated as a National Teaching School.
If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students.
• a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NCTL);
• clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders;
• a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
• excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
• a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Further details about the post and how to apply can be found here https://dunraven.careers.eteach.com/. We look forward to receiving your application.
The closing date for receipt of applications is
Midday on Friday 18 May 2018
With interviews to follow the following week.
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees