An exciting opportunity has arisen at Newark Academy to teach Drama, details of which are included in the the job pack attached. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Newark Academy has a very clear ethos focused on the achievement and well being of our students. We believe that a school should be at the very heart of the community and place great value on collaboration, partnership and service alongside a range of core values that compliment academic success.
We encourage staff to be creative, independent and ambitious. We expect them to challenge and inspire our students, providing them with the motivation and support necessary to achieve their full potential.
· We have high expectations of students and staff;
· We believe every student can succeed;
· We ensure barriers to learning are challenged and overcome;
· We expect teaching to be well planned, varied and stimulating;
· We expect learning to be active, focused, social and engaging; and
· We insist on high standards of behaviour at all time.