Dixons Allerton Academy is an all-through school (ages 3 to 19) with over 1840 students. In March 2019, Dixons Allerton Academy was rated Good in all areas.
Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on students being scholarly
- Weekly coaching and CPD
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- High staff morale
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of happiness, industry and responsibility and completely committed to our vision: to improve scholar achievement, develop character, create an academic culture and raise aspirations by ensuring daily practices are outstanding.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
www.dixonsaa.com or call the academy on 01274 770230 and speak to Bernadette Gill, HR Officer, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.