We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Drama and English to join our thriving Performing Arts and English Faculties who is enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated, with the vision and drive to make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning of Drama and English at Campion School.
You will need to be:
- Committed to the achievement of all pupils
- Innovative and creative in planning and delivering the curriculum and passionate about their specialism and willing to share skills and expertise
- Motivated, driven and have a desire to make a difference
- Prepared to support our extensive extra-curricular provision.
We offer a well-ordered, exciting and supportive environment where each student is expected to achieve their potential.
Excellent professional development opportunities are provided for all staff and we also provide a range of bespoke benefits to support the wellbeing of all colleagues..
You must be:
- An outstanding UK Qualified teacher who is able to inspire students
- A subject specialist with a related degree
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others
- Committed to outstanding standards in all areas and willing to lead by example.
Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced practitioners. We are always happy to meet potential applicants prior to interview; please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information or to arrange a visit to the school.
To apply, please visit our website vacancies page via the Apply link.
For more information or arrange a visit to the school please contact Dawn Hilder on: Telephone: 01604 833900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs alone will not be accepted. CVs sent via a recruitment agency will not be considered
Closing date: Monday, 23rd September 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: w/c Monday 23rd September 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response and therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Campion School and Language College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to complete a DBS check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.