Do you have:
- the ability to teach both Drama and Music at KS3 and / or KS4
- a commitment to developing excellent learning and teaching
- a willingness to participate in our vibrant extracurricular provision?
- excellent professional development
- well-motivated and enthusiastic learners
- a strong ethos of teamwork
- an exciting and stimulating place to work.
'Leaders have established a sustained culture of improvement across the academy. Achievement overall rose significantly in the most recently published examination results, and current progress of students is stronger still. Students participate well in their learning; they are keen to please their teachers, and their positive approach to their education is a key strength of this academy.' Ofsted 2015.
Headteacher: Caroline Gibson MSc
For further information, please email: email@example.com or call the school office on (01473) 823496.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Hadleigh High School, High Lands Road, Hadleigh IP7 5HU.
Closing date: 25 January 2018.
Interview date: w/c 29 January 2018.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.