Due to expansion, Al Rabeeh Academy is seeking enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Early Years teachers (FS1 and FS2) for August 2020.
Al Rabeeh Academy is a beautiful, purpose built school, opened in August 2017 and is a part of a growing network of schools. The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. Our school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) which provides excellent opportunities for inter-school competitions, tournaments and CPD.
Al Rabeeh Academy is a bilingual private school from FS1 to Year 13, delivering the English National Curriculum, alongside Arabic. Successful candidates will be highly committed team players with the drive, energy and passion to develop Al Rabeeh Academy, where there may be opportunities for internal promotion, as the Academy grows.
Successful applicants will need to be understanding of the ethos and values of Al Rabeeh Academy, a school with a high population of Arabic speaking students. The successful candidate will be a happy, friendly, kind communicator, confident in establishing open communication with students, staff and parents.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent subject knowledge of the EYFS
• The ability to create a vibrant learning environment
• Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
• Strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning environments and innovation skills
• Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences
• Experience of using data from internal assessments and standardised tests and external assessments to track student progress
• Experience of teaching EAL students is desirable, but not essential
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (UK), PGCE in Early Years/Primary Education or a Degree in Education (Early Years/Primary Education)
• At least two years’ teaching experience in Early Years education
• Proven ability and confidence to teach the age range of 3-5
• A passport from an English speaking country
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
• Furnished accommodation (including utilities)
• Annual return air ticket/allowance
• Medical insurance cover
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
Applicants should complete the application form on the TES website via the Quick Apply button. Please submit a CV of no more than 2 pages together with a recent photograph, and a scanned degree certificate.
Please note that the school reserves the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the closing date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to submit their application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted in Abu Dhabi or via Skype with the Principal, Ms Barbara Lubaczewska.
Start date for this position will be Aug 2020.
Applicants must possess a passport from an English speaking country.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Al Rabeeh Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.