St Angela’s Ursuline is an ‘outstanding’ heavily oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a large mixed sixth form, where Economics & Business are popular subjects.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a teaching role in a vibrant department, in a designated Teaching school, whose expertise is staff development.
Applicants should be passionate about Economics and Business with excellent subject knowledge and committed to ensuring success for all.
• Be able to teach Economics & Business to A level standard
• Have very good interpersonal and presentational skills
• Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and have the resiliency to work in an Outstanding department and school
This post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Closing date: 9th April 2021
Interview date: w/b 12th April 2021
St Angela's Ursuline School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
St Angela's Ursuline School is a voluntary aided school based in Newham in London for girls aged 11-18. It is a Roman Catholic school.
The school was built in 1862 by the sisters of the Ursuline order, inspired by the vision of their founder and the ...