We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Economics and Business Studies, to join our team in April 2020. The position will suit an inspirational individual who can lead and inspire our students to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be able to teach Economics and Business Studies to students of all abilities across Key Stages 4 and 5, with a focus on Economics at A-Level. You will be committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through your passion for the subject. This is a full-time position teaching our Senior Girls and Sixth Form.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range.
• Experienced in teaching Economics and Business Studies through KS4 to KS5, with the ability to teach GCSE and A-Level.
• Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery.
• An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life.
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all, you need to like children, to want the very best for them and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child – including all learners – and achieving high standards, within a creative, broad and innovative curriculum.
In return, we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 27th January 2020. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.