We are seeking to appoint a teacher of Economics from the 1st September 2018. The successful candidate will teach the IB Diploma Programme curriculum. The ability to offer a second humanities subject would be an advantage.
There are some 150 students in our Senior School and we are an expanding IB World school. Candidates who have IB Diploma Programme training and teaching experience are preferred, however teachers of A level Economics will be considered and training provided. A post of responsibility may be available to the right candidate.
- to possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- to be a UK resident with a valid passport, dual passport or already in possession of a valid visa that allows work in Italy
- to be a citizen of the EU
- to hold "Qualified Teacher Status" or equivalent qualifications
How to apply (Closing date Monday 18th June 2018)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org for Mr. Deryck Wilson (Principal)
- letter of application
- full CV
- contact details of three referees (one must be the current/most recent employer)
The initial interview will be via Skype. If you have not heard from us by Thursday 21st June 2018, your application has not been successful.
Kindly note that the appointment process will include stringent recruitment procedures including a DBS check. You are encouraged to visit our website at www.southlands.it to learn more about the school.