Hampton College Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which has recently formed its own multi-academy trust. The trust will also be the education provider for the new secondary school to be built in the locality, Hampton Gardens, scheduled to open in September 2017. The school currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city with good links to Cambridge and Stamford. The new school will also serve the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton development.
Required for March 2017:
TEACHER OF ENGLISH – 0.8 FTE
Full time will be considered for the right candidate
(Temporary Maternity Cover for up to 1 year)
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic Teacher of English. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join this successful and popular school.
• To be a part of an enthusiastic and successful Faculty;
• To teach KS3 and KS4 across the ability range;
• With experience or willingness to teach KS5;
• In a school where innovation and experimentation are encouraged and teachers are excited about what they do;
• Where each teaching space has interactive facilities;
• Where students are keen to learn and to fulfill their potential. For further details on this position please download a Recruitment Pack from the school’s website – www.hamptoncollege.org.uk.
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 6 December 2016
Hampton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants will be asked to complete a Disqualification by Association Declaration when invited to interview if they will work in early years provision or in later years provision for children who have not yet attained the age of 8 or if their role is directly concerned in the management of such early or later years provision.