Join Our Outstanding Catholic School
Required from 1st September 2018
Teacher of English
We are an 11-18 School with 1400 pupils on roll, including 150 in the Sixth Form. Ofsted has judged the school as outstanding and GCSE and A level results have been consistently excellent over several years. Our school is highly popular with parents and we are oversubscribed every year.
The starting date for this position is 1st September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious and hard working person to develop their career in a forward thinking school with high standards of achievement and care. Ofsted judged our school as Outstanding in every area on two consecutive inspections and since then we been determined to make ourselves an exceptional educational provider.
We are looking for the following qualities:
· Inspiration, energy and passion about pupils’ learning
· An excellent classroom practitioner
· Aspirations to future career development as a senior leader
· High standards of appearance, professional conduct and expectations of staff and pupils
We can offer:
· A supportive and committed school family
· A school with a desire to continuously improve
· Highly motivated and talented staff with a strong team ethic
· A warm friendly atmosphere based on family values
· Ambitious and hardworking pupils
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th June 2018 at noon
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.