This is an outstanding opportunity for an inspirational, dynamic and highly ambitious teacher to join our high achieving English Faculty. The school offers English Language, English Literature and Media Studies at both GCSE and A level. The department has seven, well-resourced teaching rooms.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
- Leading Edge School
- A dynamic faculty which runs outreach CPD for other schools
- Sixth Form 220 with a new Post 16 Centre in September 2013
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
You will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
Closing Date: Monday 23 April (12.00 noon)
Please follow the application instructions as indicated below. Please note we will not accept applications via any other form or CV.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.