Al Jazeera Academy (Secondary School) is seeking an inspirational Teacher of English to join the staff team at this successful and improving school.
English is a successful subject with many students following First Language IGCSE and AS courses in English, though English is effectively their second language. Sound knowledge and awareness of the best strategies for EAL learners are essential.
There is also a thriving range of extra curricular activities including participation in activities such as the ever popular Qatar Debates.
We welcome applications from exceptional professionals with the right blend of experience, creativity, organisation, passion and flair
Al Jazeera Academy is a member of the Ta'allum Group of Schools. Ta'allum Group is a growing and successful organization consisting of three renowned partner Schools. Due to oversubscription, there are plans to open two new Academies in Doha in the near future.
Ta’allum Group - Al Jazeera Academy
PO Box 22250, Doha, State of Qatar
Salary and benefits package:
• Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
• Two Bedroom fully furnished Apartment with paid utilities
• Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and one nominated dependent
• Private medical insurance for self and one nominated dependent
• Free Schooling at Ta’allum Group Schools - 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
• End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the equivalent or similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.
To apply for this post please submit your updated CV, completed TES application form which includes a supporting statement outlining your skills, experience and motivation for joining the Ta’allum Group team in Doha.
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com
Interviews by Skype
Please visit our websites – www.taalumgroup.com and http://aja.edu.qa/ to find out more about Al Jazeera Academy and the Ta’allum Group of schools.
You can also find us on social media portals such as Instagram @ taallumgroup or aja.qatar
Al Jazeera Academy
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years