Mount St Joseph is an excellent place to work! We are a successful Catholic High School judged by OFSTED as Good in all areas with elements of outstanding.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
The recent Ofsted Inspection of 2014 described leadership and management as “outstanding” where ‘…leaders demonstrate a clear determination to further improve the school. They have a passionate commitment to care for and achieve the best for the students.” “Students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength of the school”.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
• Excellent CPD in preparation for your next step
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and inspirational teacher, who will continue to build upon the many strengths and outstanding practice of the school and continue to drive the success of the school.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
• have a track record of outstanding teaching in a secondary school setting.
• be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
• be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire.
• be ready and enthusiastic to take on leadership and responsibility for curriculum development and new approaches to teaching and learning.
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017