Full-time, permanent to start September 2021.
MPS (£25,714 - £36,961) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package.
Colston’s Girls’ School has been consistently ranked as one of the best schools in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds.
We are seeking a passionate Teacher of English. We are looking for someone to join our team of dynamic and motivated teachers who strives to deliver outstanding lessons across all phases. An inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Colston’s Girls’ School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Monday 17th May 2021 at 9:00 Interviews: W/c 24th May 2021
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Colston’s Girls’ school is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
Colston's Girls' School
Bristol, City of
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years