The Ravensbourne School is a thriving mixed comprehensive school, which is part of a growing trust, Education for the 21st Century. We invest heavily in both our students and staff so that they can be the best they can be.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful department with high aspirations for all of their students. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of English; you will have the opportunity to teach at all key phases across age and ability ranges.
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to wider improvement of the school and trust
- Be driven and committed to your students
- An excellent practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding professional development opportunities
- Ongoing support from colleagues and SLT
- A happy school, we have personalised care; we know our students, we meet their needs and we ensure they feel safe, valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
- Opportunities to progress, with a growing trust and a brand new school the progression available would suit an ambitious candidate.
For more details, to view the school or a postal pack please contact:
Miss S Moorey, Assistant Business Manager.
0208 290 8519
Closing Date: 1pm Friday 4th May
Early applications are welcome; we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.