Our vision is to develop world class students who have the belief in themselves that anything is possible and go on to lead happy and successful lives. We would love to work with you if you are hungry to grow and learn and have a keen interest in becoming the best teacher you can be, by building effective relationships and instilling in students the same love of English that you yourself will have.
The Misbourne is an aspirational and friendly place to work where every student and member of staff is a valued member of our community. You will be working alongside a strong and aspirational curriculum leader and a supportive team with a well-established track record of success.
We will work closely with you to support your career goals and offer high-calibre CPD and opportunities for future promotion within your subject and the wider school. We are looking for one thing in return: a relentless pursuit of excellence in everything you do.
We can offer you:
• An experienced, friendly and supportive team who are collaborative in all aspects of their work
• The opportunity to teach from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5
• A dedicated classroom for all of your lessons
• An evidence informed approach to school improvement, only implementing what we feel will make the biggest difference to the lives and outcomes of our young people, being mindful of staff workload and well-being
• A genuine commitment to support your career development through our CPD programme, described by Ofsted as ‘exemplary’.
• Your own laptop in addition to a desktop PC in your classroom.
This post would suit an NQT or a more experienced teacher. If this role interests you, please visit the ‘Joining Us’ area on our website: www.themisbourne.co.uk or contact our HR Officer, Emma Griffiths at HR@themisbourne.co.uk for further information and an application form.
The closing date for applications is 15 January 2021 at 12 noon. Interviews will take place on 20 January, 2021, although we reserve our right to interview early for exceptional candidates. Please email your completed application to: HR@themisbourne.co.uk
The Misbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure and medical clearance.
DFE NUMBER: 825/4042 Telephone: 01494 862869 email@example.com www.themisbourne.co.uk @TheMisbourne
The Misbourne is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with registered number 11024953. Registered Office: Misbourne Drive, Great Missenden, Bucks, HP16 0BN
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years