Part time (0.5) or full time for candidates offering a second subject
Croydon High School is seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of English who will bring fresh ideas and perspectives our collaborative department.
This role offers the opportunity to share your passion for both English Language and Literature, inspiring our well-motivated girls to achieve their full potential.
You will teach through to A level and assist pupils applying to study English related subjects at universities, including the most prestigious Russell Group institutions.
About Croydon High School
Established in 1874, Croydon High School prides itself on its innovative approach and friendly atmosphere. The School is located in Selsdon, south of Croydon on a beautiful campus.
As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we are able to offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from our website by clicking the apply button.
The closing date for applications is noon, Tuesday 18 February 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.