Teacher of English required for a friendly and supportive Secondary Academy based in Doncaster.
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of English for a well-renowned and friendly school seeking to expand its experienced and supportive English Department with teachers with fresh ideas!
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of English at KS3 and GCSE/A-level across year groups 7 to 13. There is also a possibility to offer A-level teaching. You will support the Head and Director of English, enhancing provision and school curriculum to ensure learners receive the best chance at attaining that all-important Grade 4 or above.
The school has a fantastic and friendly ethos and teachers will benefit from outstanding support via the SLT and great CPD and progression from the wider trust and sister Academies.
If you bring the magic back into English, by engaging learners with prospects within the STEM subject area and engaging, exciting lessons the school wants to hear from you!
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities that support you with your career progression into ML or SLT
- a competitive benefits package allowing you to take advantage of perks, discounts, and support packages
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BA/MA in English or a related subject
- previous experience of delivering English up to GCSE level
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the United Kingdom supporting them to secure a great teacher for every role. If you have an up to date My CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click – click Quick Apply to apply for this role. To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF TN 1312155