Experienced IB-DP and IB-MYP Teacher of English
DIA are looking for an inspiring English teacher with experience in an international school, teaching IB-DP and IB-MP English.
Dubai International Academy (DIA), rated by KHDA as an outstanding school in 2015-2016, caters to students from KG1 to IB Diploma.
We offer a rigorous curriculum and a rich language programme in an international setting based on the three prestigious programmes from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP), Middle Years Programme (IB-MYP) and Diploma Programme (IB-DP). In fact, we were the first school in the U.A.E authorised by the International Baccalaureate to offer the full continuum of the IB curriculum.
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. www.innoventureseducation.com
Secondary School -Teacher of English
• Experience in IB-MYP, IB-DP or any other outcomes based education system preferred.
• Experienced teachers with a confirmed track record could be considered for
• Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in English, Language and Literature, and a recognized teaching certification.
• Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference.
• Non-native English speakers must have IELTS 7.5 or higher.
• Assessment for learning will be an asset.
• Good Communication and technology skills are key requirements.
We offer a competitive, tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.
Interested applicants, should forward a full CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE PUT “ENGLISH 2018” AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted via email.